We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Blue Ocean Resort

Which Patong hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
hunter valley nsw
Level Contributor
273 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Blue Ocean Resort

Has anyone stayed there?

Would like to know best room ground floor without having pool access?

Thankyou

Brisbane, Australia
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Blue Ocean Resort

Hi we are staying there for a week starting 21st June for a week. Our first time in Phuket! Looks like an awesome hotel. When are you going?

Getting a pool access room. I thought all ground floor rooms were pool access but i could be wrong. Maybe someone else could shed some light on this for you.

Maybe someone could tell me whats the best pool access room i should ask for?

(",)

Edited: 12 June 2012, 13:14
Phillip Island...
Level Contributor
737 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Blue Ocean Resort

Hi, we are still in Thailand and left the Blue Ocean yesterday. I think all the ground floor rooms are pool access, perhaps ask for the 1st floor.

We had a deluxe room and the first room they offered was 501.....do not take this room!!! The room itself was lovely but the balcony looks right over the canal and dirty construction site, no way was I staying in this room. ( I had booked the deluxe as it was supposed to have a huge balcony, but it wasn'that big anyway) the receptionist told us this room "HAS GOOD VIEW"

We then got shown 308, again the room was lovely, but the balcony was right in the corner of the hotel and you could only see a slight glimpse of the pool and the bacony was really dark. It had a palm tree painted on the wall...very unusual.

Overall the hotel is fine, pool is small, breakfast is average. To be honest I was probably a little disappointed as it get's great reviews, but we are all different and have different opinions of things. And I think room wise if we were given a room overlooking the pool, I may have different feelings about our stay.

Hope you enjoy it!

Edited: 13 June 2012, 07:24
victoria
Level Contributor
58 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Blue Ocean Resort

we have stayed at blue ocean a few times and love it. There are no rooms on the ground floor the hotel starts on the first floor (ground floor being car park) The pool access rooms are the only rooms that have a pool veiw on this floor we always stay in a pool access room. You wont be disapointed in any of the rooms doesnt matter which one you stay it will only be the veiw that varys

enjoy your stay

Brisbane, Australia
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Blue Ocean Resort

Thanks Marvic84. I read somewhere that one side of the hotel is in shade most of the time and id like to get my room on that side but i dont know what room numbers these are. Any ideas?

5. Re: Blue Ocean Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 07:17