We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

baby face cream

brisbane
Level Contributor
89 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
baby face cream

I am here in Patong now . I have been looking for the baby face cream everyone is talking about in Junceylon shopping centre. But noone can tell me what shop sells it - I went into robinsons as well but had no luck. Can anyone help????

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
198 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: baby face cream

You need to go to beauty land. IMO find a tuktuk and ask them if they no where it is. I cant explain to u how to get there but its not that far from jungcylon. It maybe cheaper to catch the tuk tuk from the beach rd side though.

Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
801 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: baby face cream

Beauty Land is in the little lane that leads down to Andaman Beach Suites which you can access from the road that runs parallel to Beach Road.

Phillip Island...
Level Contributor
759 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: baby face cream

Hi, Beautyland is on Haad Patong Rd, Aroonsom Square Patong. Babyface cream is 320 baht for the larger size jar. I bought 3 jars last week and it is beautiful........

Cheers Verrena :0)

australia
Level Contributor
1,757 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: baby face cream

Do they ever run out of babycream? With all the TA's going to beautyland for it, I don't want to miss out....lol...are they always stocked up with it?

australia
Level Contributor
1,757 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: baby face cream

sorry baby face cream!

brisbane
Level Contributor
89 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: baby face cream

Thankyou I will try again today :)

We are all having a blast & the weather has been amazing

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
387 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: baby face cream

Beauty land is on a little side street off rat-u-thit road. If you're walking down Bangla rd away from the beach, turn left onto rat-u-thit and walk for about 7-8 mins. It's on the left near andaman beach suites.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
396 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: baby face cream

Hi

can someone please tell me why is baby cream so good? I have never used it or ever heard of it apart from this forum.

Phuket, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Kata Beach, Karon
Level Contributor
3,974 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: baby face cream

I am also curious - I have only recently read about this cream on TA and the PAC page.

10. Re: baby face cream

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 08 August 2012, 10:23
Get answers to your questions about Patong