We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Evening Seafood Court - Nth End of Rat-U-Thit Rd

Which Patong hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney, Australia
5 posts
Save Topic
Evening Seafood Court - Nth End of Rat-U-Thit Rd

On our last visit to Patong, each evening when we headed from Gracelands down toward Bangla Rd for dinner we would walk past an outdoor eating area that had heaps of stalls selling & cooking up fresh seafood. It was nothing fancy just the usual plastic tables & chairs etc, but a lot of it. I think it was on the opposite side of the road to Nicky Handlebars.

Has anyone eaten here, how is the quality & cost of the food and would you recommend any specific food stall.

5 months to go until we head back & it seems so far away

Broadbeach...
Level Contributor
1,347 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Evening Seafood Court - Nth End of Rat-U-Thit Rd

Yes,i dined there many times last year.Most of the restaurants are outdoors and have long tables set up.There are about 5-6 restaurants next door to each other.The Seafood is very fresh.My fave is the Sea Bass (Barramundi) cooked whole or if you like they'll fillet it and deep fry it with chips & salad.

Prices are great also.

Sydney Australia
Level Contributor
1,450 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Evening Seafood Court - Nth End of Rat-U-Thit Rd

Hi

We usually stay at Deevana and eat at these all the time.

Try OK Seafoods, ask for Mr Jai, I think it's number 86, outside the Black Pearl and opposite the large bank. Discovered him 6 or so trips ago, haven't had a bad seafood feed there yet. And prices always reasonable.

Try the bbqd butterflied snapper, brilliant.

The little food cart type stalls in the adjacent lane do great cheap stir fries and fruit shakes too

Terry

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1,473 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Evening Seafood Court - Nth End of Rat-U-Thit Rd

Yes we have eaten there . Cant remember which stall. Very good , decent price. Make sure you pick seafood from bottom where there is more ice. Sometimes food can sit for several hours ....enjoy

Canberra
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Evening Seafood Court - Nth End of Rat-U-Thit Rd

99 seafood is one of restaurants in the court, good selection of seafood and fast friendly staff. Would not hesitant to return. Prices are around 180 - 200 bht per 100g for live lobster, can not recall the other prices,

Australia
Level Contributor
197 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Evening Seafood Court - Nth End of Rat-U-Thit Rd

99 Seafood is my pick of them - best Chilli Crab! About $10 aud for a decent sized Crab that you select yourself.

6. Re: Evening Seafood Court - Nth End of Rat-U-Thit Rd

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2013, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Patong