We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Diet Lemonade

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Topic
Diet Lemonade

Hi Everyone,

Can you get diet lemonade in Patong? as I want to make some Fluffy Duck Cocktails.

Cheers.

Perth, Australia
Destination Expert
for Patong
Level Contributor
5,817 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Diet Lemonade

Hi

yes, they use Sprite so you have to ask for Sprite, they don't seem to understand lemonade!! lol (pronounced Sa-prite) haha

you can buy it in 7/11, BigC etc to stock up in your room

cheers

Mossy :-)

The Roo
Level Contributor
83 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Diet Lemonade

Diet drinks are full of phenylalanine, no one really know what this stuff does to you. Sugar breaks down eventually, even quicker if you burn it off with lots of walking and exercise

Unless you are a diabetic and don't have much choice I'd take the sugary one.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
534 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Diet Lemonade

Watched a show yesterday Jimmy where a doctor advised people to drink diet as the sugar is way too much and addictive, and there is always something that is going to kill you eventually, so everyone to their own.

Canberra, Australia
Level Contributor
206 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Diet Lemonade

Hi there, are fluffy ducks made with egg white, like raw egg white?? If so, I'd be avoiding and fluffy duck fetish until I'm home. Lol

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Diet Lemonade

Hi Mossy,

I know of Sprite but do they have diet Sprite?

Thanks.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Diet Lemonade

Thanks everyone for your comments.

I wouldn't worry about "diet " lemonade (Sprite thanks for that ) only that I'm a Diabetic and have no other choice..

In moderation I think everything will be fine.

Fluffy Ducks are made from Advocaat ( which is made from egg yokes) and Sprite and a blob of whipped cream if you want to be naughty.

Edensmum you made me laugh lol, we we're introduced to Fluffy Ducks on a Cruise Ship, they are very nice!!!!!!

Canberra, Australia
Level Contributor
206 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Diet Lemonade

Hi there, are fluffy ducks made with egg white, like raw egg white?? If so, I'd be avoiding and fluffy duck fetish until I'm home. Lol

:-) ok ok ... I learn something new everyday. For some reason I can vaguely recall making them years ago with whipped egg white :-) must have been one of those wild Catholic girl school parties where we concocted Passion Pop, stones green ginger wine and various other Ingrediants. Enjoy your Fluffy Ducks ;)

I am dreaming of my Greeb curry chicken, sticky rice and any cocktail in those long naked lady glasses. Lol

Chiang Khong...
Level Contributor
5,070 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Diet Lemonade

Hi

You are on vacation time to stop drinking the little girly drinks and let loose LOL

here is a link to some crazy drink names that might make your vaction unforgetable but more likely will make you ask the next morning what happened to me.what did I do.

sloshspot.com/blog/10-24-2008/13-Dirty-Drink…

this post is in jest just for fun

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Diet Lemonade

That sounds good to me.:-)

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Diet Lemonade