We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tattoos

Which Patong hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
geelong
Level Contributor
36 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
tattoos

hi just wondering witch is the best clean place for tattoos

1. Re: tattoos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 19 September 2012, 01:32
South Australia...
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Ko Lanta
Level Contributor
8,835 posts
410 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: tattoos

Phuket is fine for tattoo's, there are quite a few places here that come highly recommended, we have been using Patong Tattoo for 7 years now, as have many family member & friends ( I am not exaggerating when I say maybe around 100 people) . The only people who can comment on this are people who have regularly used tattoo studios here)

Cathy

Gold Coast
Level Contributor
115 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: tattoos

My husband is very fussy when it comes to his art and ink. He highly recommends "Holy Art Tattoo" in Karon, they"re on Facebook. Good communication prior to arriving in Phuket and Alex's designs are awesome. He speaks good english and the parlour was clean. Watch out for the smaller, cheap places with the younger artists that are just out to make a quick buck.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,455 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: tattoos

G'day Rose379,

Patong Tattoo for me ..Mrs Lozza and I had ink done there this trip ..very clean very professional My Tatt 5 hrs and Wat ensured I was comfortable slept through most of it.

And Merrilyn there are good and bad tattoo artists all over the world not just Australia and the cost in Australia is over the top my work would have cost me in excess of $1,000.00 in Australia and Mrs Lozza's over $200.00 ..we got a quality job done for far less than that with no drama's with healing etc

Our daughter got a tattoo last time she was visiting from Cairns size of a matchbox cost $150.00 single colour when she came down this time she had to get it fixed up and recoloured and that was in a place with a big reputation ..so dont bag Thai tattoo artists if you have had any work done yourself.

Cheers

Lozza and Mrs Lozza

5. Re: tattoos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 19 September 2012, 01:32
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,455 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: tattoos

Merrilyn,

You made a statement quote " I know a lot of people do this over there, but personally think that Australia would be best, plenty of good tattooists here." end quote .. To me that is bagging someone ...I know its your opinion and your entitled to it but if yours was the only response then the orginal poster would be thinking that it is not safe to get a tattoo in Phuket.... hence my response ... I get a little sick of how some people who have never done some things Tattoo's , stayed at a certain time of the year,certain tours, places to eat etc give an opinion which is wrong or misleading ... Sorry if your offended but you have the right to report my post as an inappropiate comment if your that upset.

Cheers

Lozza and Mrs Lozza

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Patong
Level Contributor
4,324 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: tattoos

Yep Patong Tatoo for me too.

After much researching and procrastinating, I had my 1st ever tattoo done this year at Patong Tattoo, and to say I am happy with it is an understatement. I love it.

The boys did a fantastic job of the tattoo I designed and came out exactly how I wanted it. No problems at all.

Patong Tattoo is very clean, very safe from my experience at this tattoo place

May be the 1st of more you never know

Michelle

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Phuket
Level Contributor
2,067 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: tattoos

Hi there,

Patong Tattoo for us as well, between Jane and i we have around 7 Tattoos both machine and bamboo from them and we would not go anywhere else. They have an autoclave sterilizer and they always use new needles from unopened packets that they open in front of you.

Cheers, Pete

Queensalnd
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: tattoos

I have had 2 done at micro tattoo in patong and my wife has had one done there as well. Highly recommend. Going back in feb with friends who intend to go there as well.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,326 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: tattoos

Can;t work out the attraction of tattoos

Get answers to your questions about Patong