We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Celebrating a Milestone Birthday

Seoul, South Korea
Level Contributor
24 posts
62 reviews
Save Topic
Celebrating a Milestone Birthday

Dear Phuket Experts,

Greetings, On Tuesday November 27th, 10 of us will be celebrating a 40th birthday. After a day on the water of sight seeing, I am keen to book a quality restaurant for dinner. Staying at the M Gallery hotel so reccommendations for a restaurant close by would be greatly appreciated.

Restaurant must offer more than just seafood, no other dietary requirements needed. Somewhere memorable would be appreciated. Happy to spend what is required.

Thank you in advance for your support and reccommendations.

australia
Level Contributor
1,757 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Celebrating a Milestone Birthday

HI

I had my 40th in July and we went to Mom Tri's. Not sure if that is close to where you are staying but well worth the travel. Even though our fav restaurant is Baan Rim Pa , for a special occassion nothing can beat Mom Tris. The have a website and they will help you out with a cake if you email them. It is stunning.

Goodluck

Seoul, South Korea
Level Contributor
24 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Celebrating a Milestone Birthday

Dear Evomal,

Greetings, good afternoon and greatly appreciated. It looks like a great option. Thank you so much.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Patong
Level Contributor
4,374 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Celebrating a Milestone Birthday

I am assuming hotel is in Patong so if you don't want to travel which you probably won't after a day out I 2nd Baan rim pa. Very good, not cheap but beautiful setting on the water North end of patong. If your willing to travlel then Mom Tris for sure

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
203 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Celebrating a Milestone Birthday

Another vote for Mom Tri's Kitchen.

The view overlooking Kata Noi beach at sunset is amazing and great food and service!

Worth the drive to get there to be memorable.

Phuket, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Kata Beach, Karon
Level Contributor
3,983 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Celebrating a Milestone Birthday

I also recommend Mom Tris Kitchen at The Villa Royale. The food is excellent, service is fantastic and the environment stunning.

South Australia...
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Ko Lanta
Level Contributor
8,926 posts
417 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Celebrating a Milestone Birthday

Same, same, we also recommend Mom Tri's Kitchen for a special occasion, you just cannot beat the setting, food & service. It is only about a 20 minute drive from Patong (are you staying at B Lay Tong). We have been to Mom Tri's Kitchen many times for Anniversary's, Birthdays, Engagements etc, just a beautiful place:)

Cathy

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,716 posts
169 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Celebrating a Milestone Birthday

I had my 50th (10 of us) at Mom Tris - well worth the taxi ride

Seoul, South Korea
Level Contributor
24 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Celebrating a Milestone Birthday

The votes are in and it's unanimous. Thank you to everyone for your time and recommendations. Greatly appreciated.

9. Re: Celebrating a Milestone Birthday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 13:17
Get answers to your questions about Patong