We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Complementary Services- Citrus heights patong Phuket

mumbai
1 post
Save Topic
Complementary Services- Citrus heights patong Phuket

me and my wife are coming to your Hotel by 10/01/2013. We would request you to provide us the Honeymoon facility on a complementary basis like the Decor, cake and Wine if possible and as for the room would be booked my travel agent. The further details would be provided to you as soon as possible.

Would appreciate if you provide us the asked complementary services from your end.

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
156 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Complementary Services- Citrus heights patong Phuket

Try Sawaddi Patong Resort they are great for setting up this sort of thing

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
15,864 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Complementary Services- Citrus heights patong Phuket

You should send this message to the hotel, not post it here!

South Australia...
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Ko Lanta
Level Contributor
8,944 posts
425 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Complementary Services- Citrus heights patong Phuket

Contact the hotel your going to stay at, this is a forum not the hotel website, so you will never receive an answer from them here.

Here is their link:

http://www.citrusheightspatong.com/

4. Re: Complementary Services- Citrus heights patong Phuket

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 December 2013, 02:17
Get answers to your questions about Patong