We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

good places to eat in patong beach

Sydney
Level Contributor
11 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
good places to eat in patong beach

heading to Patong in 2 weeks and would like the name of some good places to eat - mid range cost ok. Also some good places to shop for homewares - cushion covers, nik naks etc.

Thanks

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,916 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: good places to eat in patong beach

OTOP Markets have heaps od stalls that sell homewares, there are like hundreds of shops all over the place that sell nik naks and house decorating items.

Gold Coast
Level Contributor
5,824 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: good places to eat in patong beach

There are so many good restaurants in Patong I would not know where to start.

Click on the 'restaurants' above or go to Cathy & Gary page on google.

tewantin
Level Contributor
71 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: good places to eat in patong beach

Hi , have been told that NO 6 restaurant is good in Patong,and you can also catch a taxi that will take you up on the hillside that is also No 6 restaurant, and the food and view are so great , i think they are the same owners, enjoy your stay, cheers

Brisbane...
Level Contributor
100 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: good places to eat in patong beach

I was going to say no 6 but the hilltop one which has a free shuttle has wonderful views but food not as good as in main patong one. Depends on if you want Thai food or English most places we ate the food was good except fedders in jungcylon posts of shopping everywhere you look

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
129 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: good places to eat in patong beach

We ate at Terrazzzo on beachside of holiday Inn often.Also stumbled across no 6 .but was busy so was shuttled to one in hills.Best food. we were all nervous getting into cattle bus as never done this before.But added to the adventure of the night.We loved windsurfer which was over rd to left of Merlin Beach resort.

geelong
Level Contributor
36 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: good places to eat in patong beach

oasis is good

New South Wales...
Level Contributor
175 posts
353 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: good places to eat in patong beach

I can highly recommend Dang Restauant in Rat-U-Thit Road, just up from Jung Ceylon. Check out the TA review under Dangs.

A friend and I wandered in here just to have a cold drink and to sit for a while but the food smelt so good we ordered lunch. I still dream about the garlic and pepper chicken I had! It was delicious and fresh, served with rice and some cucumber and tomato and it cost 80 baht, which is less than $3 Aussie. Awesome!

Be sure to try their fruit shakes too.

Enjoy :)

Level Contributor
80 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: good places to eat in patong beach

You must try Seahag!

Mixed starters alone are worth going for.

It's rated under the restaurant section.

Level Contributor
35 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: good places to eat in patong beach

Pum's is delicious!!

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
421 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: good places to eat in patong beach

For niknaks, try the 100baht boats in the centre of Jungceylon. Coasters, placemates, cushion covers, tissue box covers etc.

As for a Resturant my fav is Wai Thai it's on the beach next to Loma Park.

Safe travels

Nellie

Get answers to your questions about Patong