We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buying a guitar

Auckland Central...
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Buying a guitar

I'm wanting to buy a cheap guitar to use while sailing around Phuket - is it easy to buy a basic, non-expensive guitar in Patong?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Mentioned in this post
Phuket
Phuket
Thailand
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,880 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Buying a guitar

Hi there, I have seen guitars for sale at a stall inside the Tesco shopping plaza near Phuket town. Just follow the road over the big hill from Patong and the third set of traffic lights is an intersection with Tesco on the right. They may have them at Jungceylon but I have never looked for them. Sue

Mentioned in this post
Phuket
Phuket
Thailand
Jungceylon
Jungceylon
5,570 Reviews
Phuket, Thailand
Phuket, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Kata Beach, Karon
Level Contributor
4,020 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Buying a guitar

Also check out the music stall(s) at the weekend market in Phuket Town. A friend bought a couple of cheap guitars there recently.

Mentioned in this post
Phuket Town
Phuket Town
Phuket, Thailand
3. Re: Buying a guitar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 March 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Patong