We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Amari Coral Beach location

Which Patong hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Amari Coral Beach location

My wife & I are staying at the Amari in April in a superior room and I was wondering which block/room no. to request to stay in. Ideally we want somewhere with a nice unobstructed sea view, close to pool, centrally located or close to an elevator as I've read theres a ton of stairs around this resort as we want to relax and not workout. I cant find any info or diagrams on where the blocks are located in relation to the resort so if anyone can help me out whos stayed there or visited there itd be much appeciated. From reading other peoples reviews i am leaning towards requesting a ground floor room in either block 1000 or 4000..

Argyll
Level Contributor
28 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Amari Coral Beach location

Hi - there are renovations starting in april at this hotel through to september - we were originally booked into it in june in a superior room whoch i think the superior rooms are to be renovated therefore you get a free upgrade - we didnt take the chance and changed hotels. check the dates with your travel agent as you will likely be upgraded to a delux room if the renovations start before you arrive

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
785 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Amari Coral Beach location

Don't worry about the stairs nonsense, I have stayed at the Hotel several times and really enjoyed it. There is an elevator from the Lobby - Portico to each level of the resort. I walked from the deluxe block furthest from the lobby, via elevator without climbing any stairs! Recommended!

Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Amari Coral Beach location

Re. mckayki, yes i read about the reno in another post but i dont think it starts until the 16th which is after we leave. Re. uncle, thanks for the tip, can you tell me the superior block closest to the lobby & pool. Thanks.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,035 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Amari Coral Beach location

*sigh*

I thought I'd made it foolproof. I mean, search the forum for "Amari room map" and viola:

tripadvisor.com.au/…47795465

p.s. Unca Hollywood is being a little disingenuous. Unless he can levitate, to get from the deluxe rooms to the lobby involves some walking uphill, be it one set of stairs or a ramp (hence, " without climbing any stairs".

Edited: 15 March 2013, 12:52
Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Amari Coral Beach location

Thanks so much goc that was exactly what i've been searching for :)

6. Re: Amari Coral Beach location

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 March 2014, 04:17