We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Phang Nga Bay Tour

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
61 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Phang Nga Bay Tour

Hey all! Does anyone know of any great and exciting tours from paying Patong Phuket to Phang Nga Bay? All websites and recommendations are welcome! Thank you!

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
61 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Phang Nga Bay Tour

I meant from Patong Phuket to Phang Nga Bay! Thanks!

East Maitland...
Level Contributor
134 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Phang Nga Bay Tour

I went to Phang Nga Bay by Sailboat with Phuket Sail Tours in November last year. An amazing day out, loved it so much and will be doing their Phang Nga Bay by speedboat on the 5th of May.

Going by sailboat was a really nice relaxing day out with a small group of people, I would recommend it if your are looking for a relaxing day with plenty of time to appreciate the breathtaking scenery, however I have to say I am looking forward to going by speedboat and experiencing more stops along the way including Koh Panyi, the village on stilts.

Brisbane
Level Contributor
93 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Phang Nga Bay Tour

I've booked for the PST speedboat trip in June. From all accounts you can't go wrong with PST. I agree with Amy about Koh Panyi, can't wait to get there. Not long now.....

Gold Coast
Level Contributor
5,769 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Phang Nga Bay Tour

Phuket Sail Tours are one of the best.

Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
36,664 posts
349 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Phang Nga Bay Tour

Hi

Phuket Sail tours (as the other say) do 2 tours, the Sail tours of Phang Nga Bay, and our fav' the speedboat tour of the bay. You see more on the speedboat tour, but the sailboat tour is more relaxed! Not the cheapest, but, IMO, it is the best!

http://phuketsailtours.com/

Obviously other operators are available!

Level Contributor
15 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Phang Nga Bay Tour

Ive just booked with PST!! Can't wait!

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Phuket
Level Contributor
2,091 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Phang Nga Bay Tour

IMO PST are one of the best tour companies in Phuket,

Captain Mark and his crew will look after you very well and make sure you have an enjoyable and safe trip on the water. You wont be disappointed.

Simba tours and John Greys also get good reviews here as well.

Cheers, Pete

Wyong, Australia
Level Contributor
4,368 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Phang Nga Bay Tour

We (my wife and kids) have enjoyed Simba Sea Trips in the past, you may too.

http://www.simbaseatrips.com/phanga.htm

Have fun

Sydney
Level Contributor
107 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Phang Nga Bay Tour

Nudi tours which is owned by the same family as phuket sail tours. Small groups with 20 or under. i recommend by speed boat as then you can fit more in. These people supply as much water and soft drink as you want all day with snacks along the way between meals. from what I've heard other companies don't do this. The tour we did was phang nga bay, sea canoeing , visit a 70 metre old tree(like the one in avatar is the gist of it, haha), sea gypsy village for lunch, swimming and snorkelling. was a great tour including hotel transfers...

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Patong
Level Contributor
4,374 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Phang Nga Bay Tour

Another fan of PST, I have done 5 trips with them, and another 3 booked for this year. This is my favorite trip in phuket, not that you could tell lol.

I love sail boat and speed boat, both very different, but both amazing.

If you want a really relaxed day choose the sail boat and just relax, and enjoy the bay at a relaxed pace.

If you want to see more, and move abit faster, pick the speed boat.

Michelle

Get answers to your questions about Patong