We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Scuba diving in May

Kota Kinabalu...
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Topic
Scuba diving in May

Hi, we are a group of 3 going to dive in May. We will be arriving on the 1st of May and leaving on the 5th of May. We will be staying at Patong :)

Any buddy going to dive around that period? please share... :) Tq

We did not book any of the diving package yet, plan to get it when we arrive on the 1st day, so we can dive on the 2nd day. Any advise for us.. thank you very much

Phuket, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Kata Beach
Level Contributor
5,619 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Scuba diving in May

Thursday daytrip to Racha Noi and Racha Yai, Friday daytrip to Shark Point/Anemone Reef area, Saturday daytrip to Phi area. All trips with 3 dives.

Kuala Lumpur...
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
11,759 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Scuba diving in May

i like to pre book before I go.

I contact the dive organiser, and discuss my likes dislikes, arrange the equipment, and also dive guide and get everything sorted out prior to arrival, so I can enjoy my first day.

We discuss which boat is going where, Ilike big, uncrowded boats that serve good breakfast, so I usually find out where the similan queen is going, and whether I would like to dive there, or where the See Bee boats are going (expensive, professional outfit with great boats, but german style of operation)..etc

You can contact the DEs here Stevenl or RingO as they operate dive businesses as well.

Edited: 27 April 2013, 02:36
3. Re: Scuba diving in May

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 April 2014, 05:17