We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Patong Bay Vacation Club - Free Week

Which Patong hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Patong Bay Vacation Club - Free Week

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 06 October 2013, 11:05
Motherwell, United...
Level Contributor
2,828 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Patong Bay Vacation Club - Free Week

So much for a free week!!!

Usually nothing worth having is free. Seems like a bit of a scam to me!!

Hope it all works out ok though.

Regards

Jim

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Patong
Level Contributor
4,324 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Patong Bay Vacation Club - Free Week

Not good, keep us updated

Phuket, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Kata Beach
Level Contributor
5,315 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Patong Bay Vacation Club - Free Week

Yes, good luck and please keep us updated.

Cape Town Central...
Level Contributor
14 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Patong Bay Vacation Club - Free Week

Drama over!!

Came to PBVC office this morning and all problems sorted. We have a room at Patong Bay Garden Resort now and are being treated very well.

Gave them the news that there are many posts on Tripadvisor that are negative and that they should communicate more with their clients to prevent negative press in social media. I told them about the warning that comes up when you try to access the Pisona website, to which the reply was that the website had been under cyber attack by "competitors". They also said that the PBVC website had been attacked but their security on that website was very high.

We will be taken to the Patong Bay Hill building site on Tuesday, 11 June 2013, to look at how far the development has come. We will post another update after that.

Thanks all for your best wishes.

"For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction"

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
4,690 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Patong Bay Vacation Club - Free Week

Call me a cynic but......

Brisbane
Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Patong Bay Vacation Club - Free Week

fidelcastro1941

Agree that the OP should be treated with caution. The shills for this type of organisation are using more ingenious ways for promoting their products. It is a classic scenario for a shill to create a "problem" and then have the organisation he is promoting/working for sort out the "problem" in a manner suitable to the client.

It has become a big problem sorting out the genuine from the fake as regards to TA posts. There must be plenty of people who are new to TA who accept all posts at face value and subsequently make incorrect decisions.

What to do.

Phuket, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Kata Beach, Karon
Level Contributor
3,914 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Patong Bay Vacation Club - Free Week

Still keep us updated. Hope all goes well.

Cape Town Central...
Level Contributor
14 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Patong Bay Vacation Club - Free Week

Understand!!

Clear the air to prove I'm a genuine tourist in Phuket. Look on Facebook for Roger Volkel. I want this to succeed as my wife and I have invested good money in this. If all members of this timeshare keep invested, then surely it's in our interest to keep all members informed.

I'll update on Tuesday after we visit the building site.

Roger

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
4,690 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Patong Bay Vacation Club - Free Week

I wasn't NECESSARILY doubting your genuiness but I WAS expressing my cynicism re the overall operation.

Edited: 09 June 2013, 13:36
London, United...
7 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Patong Bay Vacation Club - Free Week

Roger, it is ok I posted on TA a little while ago giving my personal experience with the company and had it removed, I do not understand what these forums are for if you are not allowed to post personal pros AS wel las the cons of a company

Get answers to your questions about Patong