We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to contact Phuket Sail Tours

Which Patong hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Papakura, Auckland...
Level Contributor
170 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
How to contact Phuket Sail Tours

Hi all,

we want to book a day trip through Phuket Sail Tours, but we don't know exactly what day we want to do the trip and I need to ask some questions before we book.

Is there an email address to contact them? I can find the website, but that just takes me to a page where I have to put in dates.

Thanks in advance

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
70 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How to contact Phuket Sail Tours

Hi Mary-Jane,

Yes :) I just booked with them the other day for August. They replied to me promptly, and provided me with lots of details of their tours.

Here is the e-mail address:

captainmark@phuketsailtours.com

Joky will probably be the one who will write you back.

Best,

K

Papakura, Auckland...
Level Contributor
170 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How to contact Phuket Sail Tours

Hi Ourchived,

Thanks so much for that - we are there in August as well, which boat trip did you book?

Cheers

Mary-Jane

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
70 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How to contact Phuket Sail Tours

We booked the Phang Nga Bay by speedboat tour. Fyi, deposit went thru smoothly via PayPal :)

Best,

K

Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
35,980 posts
333 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How to contact Phuket Sail Tours

Hi

The CaptainMark@Phuketsailtours.com will be answered by Joky, so if you need to ask a specific question you may need to ask Joky to get Mark or Sean to answer them.

Of course, you can also ask on the forum, as Captain Mark is a regular contributor too!

Having had a nightmare journey to Phi Phi [in high season but the seas got up] and actually preferring the Phang Nga Bay tour, which is far more fun and you see so much more than Phi Phi (which is overated and over touristy IMO).

5. Re: How to contact Phuket Sail Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 June 2014, 06:16