We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Olotels booking site

Which Patong hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
155 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Olotels booking site

After some advice please, re using Olotels booking site. I have previously used many different booking agencies with no troubles but haven't heard of this one. They are offering a much better price on accomodation at Seaview Patong which I think is my second choice due to Burasari undergoing rennovations. I am still waiting to hear from Burasari as expedia has rooms but there web site says no.

If anyone has any advice re Olotels or Burasari it would be much appreciated.

thanks

1. Re: Olotels booking site

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 09:20
2. Re: Olotels booking site

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2013, 16:00
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
155 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Olotels booking site

Thanks Monica4 I am looking at 8 nights last week of August and trying to keep it to about $75 AUD per night including breakfast. My son wants to be near the beach and easy walk to shops but not after a real party type place as first holiday with his girlfriend. I thought Burasari would be great but while Expedia has booking the resort website says none available. All suggestions gratefully appreciated..

4. Re: Olotels booking site

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 09:20
Canada
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Olotels booking site

I WILL NEVER USE OLOTELS AGAIN.

We booked our hotel through Olotels weeks early. Less than 12 days before our vacation they called to tell us the reservation had been cancelled. This was just before a busy season so finding a hotel became almost impossible (or with HUGE increase in costs). They offered an alternative which we had negative experience with before. We asked for a different alternative (given the negative history, the early booking we originally made, and the cost difference). After wasting a few more days saying they were going to their supplier with the request, they came back with the negative alternative again or "your refund". The refund was useless to us because we had paid for plane tickets already.

I also found out that the hotel we originally selected was never contacted with our reservation. They had no history of it. Olotels said it was their supplier who books quantities of rooms but the hotel overbooked. That didn't make sense to us either. In any case we will never use Olotels again and DO NOT RECOMMEND them to anyone.

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
233 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Olotels booking site

Dear NOSCanada,

Please be so kind to provide us with your booking number, in order for our customer care team to provide you with an optimal service.

For any other information, please do not hesitate to contact us at our e-mail address: customercare@olotels.com

Best regards,

Olotels Team

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,145 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Olotels booking site

I am interested to hear people's feedback. I have seen some amazing prices on their website, often considerably cheaper than other 3rd party sites. To be honest, it almost seemed to good to be true?

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
4,382 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Olotels booking site

Go for it Steph but use a 28deg card or equivalent to avoid any currency conversion fees. From memory, they charge in Euro.

My last booking with Olotels was in 2011 when I booked 3 rooms for the family at the Moevenpick. Would use again without hesitation. If you phone them, they may be able to offer you a small discount on the already decent online prices.

Cheers

wigan
Level Contributor
248 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Olotels booking site

Sorry CarolG Dont know anything about OLOTELS but can certainly recommend The Seaview Hotel.We will be there again in February.

Redondo Beach...
Level Contributor
9 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Olotels booking site

I feel like I must contribute my story to these threads. I had the same fear...I booked a hotel in Queenstown, NZ through Olotels and then I started to freak out after reading all of these threads. I have to say that Olotels did not let me down! They were totally wonderful and ended up booking us a plush suite!! We couldn't have been happier.

So after reading all of these reviews I immediately emailed Olotels and for 2 months they kept me updated weekly on getting me the hotel booking code. Apparently they buy in bulk, so you will not show up in the system for a week or days before your check in. This was during the busy New Year Eve parties and the entire city of Queenstown was totally sold out. So I was panicked thinking, they wouldn't have the reservation for me. I was so wrong, they had everything ready and sent to two weeks before our trip.

I cannot speak for everyone, but my experience was very positive and I would certainly book on their site again. Thank you Olotels.

Get answers to your questions about Patong