We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which Hotel

Nelson Bay...
Level Contributor
44 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Which Hotel

I have been to Patong 3 times but i want to stay at a different hotel.

I cant decide which one out of these.

Patong Merlin

Duangitt

Gracelands

Deevana

I like hotels with nice gardens and pools.

Help me to decide.

New Milton, United...
Level Contributor
4,416 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Which Hotel

why cant you decide? you have been 3x get a grip man, asking on here is futile

Phuket
Destination Expert
for Patong
Level Contributor
3,792 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which Hotel

Duanjit has large gardens.

Hyderabad, India
Level Contributor
3,108 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which Hotel

I booked the Senses Patong for my forthcoming visit. Its a new hotel and with great offers.

tripadvisor.in/Hotel_Review-g297930-d3586803…

Phuket, Thailand
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Which Hotel

if you like big garden and good swimming pool. book Duangjitt!!

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,037 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Which Hotel

All for the same coin ? Low or high season ?

Choice becomes a sliding scale depending on what you are paying per night.

Patong Merlin - best all round bet. Good location, good poolside vibe, good enough breakfast. Bonus of using Merlin Beach resort facilities if you want. Gets down to value/price compared to others. Pool view room a must.

Duangitt - Room choice (type/position) important. Breakfast slightly less good than others. Usually very cheap low season. The most impressive looking hotel for grounds/pool areas.

Gracelands - now better overall than PM, until you add all the people. Making it bigger has made it better (if you stay in the new bit), but it means breakfast is crowded. Less on your doorstep than PM.

Deevana - never bothered here due to location. pools and grounds don't seem as good as others. It would have to be a lot cheaper.

If you truly can't decide, split your stay. We do every time, even if both hotels are in Patong. Last time it was Amari & PM, and we enjoyed both.

Edited: 11 July 2013, 07:39
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Which Hotel

http://www.tripadvisor.com/MobileHotelSearch?searchFilter=hotels&sortOrder=popHigh&longitude=&latitude=&geo=297930&q=Patong%2C+Thailand

Bangkok, Krung...
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Which Hotel

book via this site thailandsuperquality.tourismthailand.org with premium quality offers

London, United...
Level Contributor
13,988 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Which Hotel

Now we have the free advertising from the 1 post wonders :-)

ticketsplease , dont you think its best if you pick your own hotel ?

Edited: 11 July 2013, 10:31
9. Re: Which Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 July 2014, 06:18