We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where is Beautyland in Patong?

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
14 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Where is Beautyland in Patong?

Hello, in Patong at the moment, cannot figure out where Beautyland is, can anyone give precise directions? Thanks!

Gold Coast...
Level Contributor
750 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where is Beautyland in Patong?

I was looking for this too. Found my answer when I searched on here. Its off Rat-u-thit Rd, just near Andaman Beach Suites, north of Bangla Rd. Just go to google maps and search the hotel, drop the little person into street view and you can see it there, right near the big white arch.

Phillip Island...
Level Contributor
861 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where is Beautyland in Patong?

Haad Patong Rd, Aroonsom Place, Patong. I was in there this morning stocking up on my usual baby face cream, Wanthai Silky hair coat (like argan oil) etc.

It is near Andaman beach suites as mentioned and also BYD lofts. If you are going by tuk tuk the driver should know both these places.

Beautyland is open daily from 10am-8pm daily.....enjoy!

Phuket, Thailand
Level Contributor
793 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where is Beautyland in Patong?

Beauty-land has most of the important things a women can't live without!!!

Go shopping girl!

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
28 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where is Beautyland in Patong?

Pretty much right beside BYD Lofts. They are great. My wife went there daily during our trip in April.

5. Re: Where is Beautyland in Patong?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 July 2014, 07:17