We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

My day trip with panya.

Level Contributor
57 posts
1 review
Save Topic
My day trip with panya.

Well today we went on a day trip with panya, a city tour, and what can I say. What an amazing & polite tour guide. Panya was very informative and took us all around the temples view points etc. could not fault his service; really had an enjoyable day with lots of memories to keep forever. I would recommend him to all my family and friends any time... Thanks again for such an enjoyable informative day Panya.

Phuket SRC Travel - Day Tours
Boat Tours, 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours, City Tours, Private Tours, Taxis & Shuttles
Alex Taxi Phuket & Tour
Boat Tours, Taxis & Shuttles, 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours, City Tours, Private Tours
Friendly Taxi & Tours Phuket
Sightseeing Tours, Taxis & Shuttles, City Tours, Private Tours, Day Trips
Thai Happy Tour & Travel
Boat Tours, River Rafting & Tubing, Scuba & Snorkeling, Nature & Wildlife Tours, City Tours
Italy
Level Contributor
39,497 posts
226 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: My day trip with panya.

Glad you enjoyed your time with Panya he always gets good comments on here from people that have hired him.

Papakura, Auckland...
Level Contributor
172 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: My day trip with panya.

Hi,

We are booked for a day trip with Panya in a few days.

Where did you go and how long did it take, the list of options is quite long so I have just picked out some things to see and do, but not sure how long it will take, or maybe we have to do some of it on another day.

Love reading your updates - so far you have done what we intend to do

Level Contributor
57 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: My day trip with panya.

Hi Mary-Jane,

We went for 6 hours and we went to tiger temple, old phuket town, shooting a gun, cashew nut factory, jewelry factory, all the look outs, big Buddha &!chalong temple. It was a great day very informative and some amazing views of Phuket

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Patong
Level Contributor
4,375 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: My day trip with panya.

sounds like you are having the best time!!!

Papakura, Auckland...
Level Contributor
172 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: My day trip with panya.

Hi Chloe,

thanks for that, we want to go to Kok chang safari to ride the elephants, Panya said we could include this in our day out.

Enjoy the rest of your time and I will keep out for your updates, very informative as this will be our first time there as well.

One more sleep to go !!!

Melbourne...
Level Contributor
68 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: My day trip with panya.

7 days until Panya picks us up from the airport. We all can't wait.

Gold Coast
Level Contributor
5,970 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: My day trip with panya.

He is a top guy.

Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
174 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: My day trip with panya.

We went on a tour with Panya last year and are counting down to our return trip in four weeks. We have booked him again and are looking forward to a new adventure.

9. Re: My day trip with panya.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2014, 07:19
Get answers to your questions about Patong