We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help me choose Tour

Islamabad, Pakistan
Level Contributor
20 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Help me choose Tour

I would be visiting Phuket with my wife (both early 30s) from 19-22 November. We have planned our activities, however we have one spare day . Our Hotel is offering 2 tours on very reasonable rates as they have some liaison with a tour operator. Both tours seem very good, BUT as we have one day, I would appreciate a little help (based on our age and weather in November) to let us decide. Both tours are on same type of speed boats and include lunch.

FIRST TOUR:

Khai Nok --> Phi Phi Don Island -->Monkey Beach--> Viking Cave--> Pileh Lagoon-->Loh Samah Bay -->Maya Bay.

SECOND TOUR:

Phang Nga Bay-->Limestone mountain of Phang Nga at Panak Island and Hong Island-->James Bond Island--> Talu Island -->Panyee Island (Original Muslim Gypsy Village)--> Khai Island.

1. Re: Help me choose Tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 13 September 2013, 13:05
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
402 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help me choose Tour

phi phi is normally more snorkelling we have done the Phang Nga Bay one with nudi tours and Phuket sail both great

3. Re: Help me choose Tour

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 September 2013, 14:53
Canowindra, New...
Level Contributor
104 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Help me choose Tour

Ok then

Edited: 13 September 2013, 08:09
Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
36,705 posts
349 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Help me choose Tour

won't catch me doing an elephant tour - but hey I am not convinced that the riding of the eles is right!

If you want a great Phi Phi and then Phang Nga bay tours then Phuket Sail tours is the market leader along with Simba. OffSpray and John Gray are also very good and very popular!

The tour your hotel will be offering are the cheaper, pack'm'in make lots of money and lets not worry about safety sort of tour.

Phuket, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Kata Beach, Karon
Level Contributor
3,991 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Help me choose Tour

Good advice from both Giles and TravellingMitch. Dont go for the cheaper tours, rather select a reputable tour operator who place more emphasis on safety and smaller personalized tours.

Have a great holiday.

7. Re: Help me choose Tour

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 September 2014, 06:34