We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Senses Resort

Calgary, Canada
8 posts
Save Topic
The Senses Resort

Has anybody stayed at the Sense Resort lately? I just read there is a ant problem in the rooms. I am booked there for 11nights next month I don't want ants!

Hyderabad, India
Level Contributor
3,117 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Senses Resort

My friends have stayed here and its excellent resorts. Do read all the reviews and you have more information.

With 11 nights, I would certainly not stay at one place.

tripadvisor.in/Hotel_Review-g297930-d3586803…

busselton
Level Contributor
38 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: The Senses Resort

Hi

We stayed for 7 nights and loved it , did not see any ants .

Sydney, New South...
Level Contributor
368 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The Senses Resort

It's a tropical climate, if you leave food out of the fridge you may find ants, unless if the rooms are sprayed on daily basis.

Australia
Level Contributor
58 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The Senses Resort

We are currently staying at Senses. Excellent hotel, exceeded our expectations given it was only $70 a night!

There are only ants on the verandah sometimes, not in the room. The service, spacious rooms, spa services, and fabulous pool makes up for it!

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
93 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: The Senses Resort

We are there right now.We have no ant problems at all.

11 days would b too long for me here I'm afraid at this hotel

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
116 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: The Senses Resort

Why would 11 nights be to long at the hotel?

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
93 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: The Senses Resort

We are here or 7 days.Depends on what your dong here.We were upgraded into anew room today.Thank god as they had us as a couple in single beds.It is a beautiful hotel.The pool is amazing! It is a long walk up/down hills.The shuttle bus is very hour and back as well only till 6.20pm.

A tuk tuk will cost you 200 baht back

8. Re: The Senses Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 September 2014, 06:20
Get answers to your questions about Patong
Recent Conversations