We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

banthai or burasari

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
39 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
banthai or burasari

as two sisters traveling to phuket we have decided to stay in patong (were in out mid to low twenties) however cant decide on any accom.

we have narrowed it down to banthai or burasari.

any suggestions

thanks

australia
Level Contributor
1,294 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: banthai or burasari

Stayed at both. kids liked Banthai better as its right smack dab in the middle of Patong beach and access is easy to everything. less kids at the banthai I noticed which may appeal to you, but both are great so for me the location of the Banthai is better. we where there in March and going back to the Banthai in 2 weeks, and we where patong Merlin tragics...good luck

Gold Coast
Level Contributor
6,216 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: banthai or burasari

I'm a bit biased as I think the Banthai is better. However there is nothing wrong with the Burasari.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
39 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: banthai or burasari

any this that sways you that way?

Gold Coast
Level Contributor
6,216 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: banthai or burasari

As I have stayed at the Banthai five times and the Burasari only three. They are only a few mins apart but I preferred the location of the Banthai.

5. Re: banthai or burasari

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2014, 06:21