We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Umpteenth trip

Which Patong hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Southport, Australia
Level Contributor
1,407 posts
68 reviews
Save Topic
Umpteenth trip

to Patong just booked with a very good fare from Air Asia, I would love to know are there any brand new hotels looking for me to try them out? Thanks in anticipation.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
576 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Umpteenth trip

"Umpteenth" ! Lost count ? I like it.

(Sorry can't help on the hotels. Cathy & Gary or some of the locals might come to the rescue.)

Tragic

Southport, Australia
Level Contributor
1,407 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Umpteenth trip

Thanks anyway now looking at Sea Pearl Villas.

Phillip Island...
Level Contributor
706 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Umpteenth trip

Holiday inn express, nice hotel, great location on Haad Patong rd.

What dates did you book flights on A/A?

Edited: 19 October 2013, 07:06
Southport, Australia
Level Contributor
1,407 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Umpteenth trip

Dep ool 27th Nov, connect K.L. Same day, dept hkt 3rd Dec arr ool 4th? $636 return including one meal each way, no baggage. They were called " all in fares " which was new to me but I am not complaining.

South Australia...
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Ko Lanta
Level Contributor
8,860 posts
413 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Umpteenth trip

Sea Pearl Villas are part way up Patong Hill, you will need transport everywhere as not a nice walk :)

Cathy

Southport, Australia
Level Contributor
1,407 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Umpteenth trip

Thank you Cathy, they do have an hourly shuttle into Town, willing to try it, also I will be a little to closer to old Phuket town if there is room left on the public bus by the time it gets up the hill? Lol. I am rather partial to a little luxury and if I see something better I can cancel unto 11th nov.

7. Re: Umpteenth trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2014, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Patong