We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Driver

Adelaide, South...
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Topic
Driver

Hi, I am heading to Patong with my husband, parents and 8 mth old baby in a week and a half. Can anyone recommend a friendly, safe driver? Would be even better if they have a baby seat. Looking to go to and from Airport as well as a day trip here and there.

Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Patong
Patong
Phuket, Thailand
Perth, Western...
Level Contributor
15 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Driver

Hello, we just got back from Phuket and had Lek Landen for our family transport. Not sure about the baby seat, but if you want to email him at leklanden@hotmail.com I'm sure he will be able to advise.

He has good English, is reliable and good price for transport. Lek has a 4wd which should be able to fit everyone. Good luck and enjoy your holiday.

Mentioned in this post
Phuket
Phuket
Thailand
australia
Level Contributor
1,294 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Driver

Hi our Drivers name is Pong, we have been going yearly since 05 and he is the man, punctual, patient, nothing is too much, wont palm you off to standby drivers, absolute Gem.

he has a 4WD and as he has small kids has a baby seat, just call or text him with your details if you like

+668 1538 5431

he's great and am sure youll be happy just tell him Eddie sent u :)

Phuket, Thailand
Level Contributor
838 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Driver

Another options for safe transport with kids seats,

http://www.kids-on-board.com/

4. Re: Driver

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 October 2014, 05:19