We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Going back to patong!!

Level Contributor
57 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Going back to patong!!

Hi all!

My partner and I couldn't get enough of patong last time so we are returning again next year but thinking of spending 5 nights in samui aswell or maybe 3 in phi phi and longer in patong?! What would you recommend, I also want to stay in patong again but not at the kee resort I would like something with a spa bath in room? Any recommendations? Thanks in advance!

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Patong
Level Contributor
4,375 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Going back to patong!!

have a look at deveena reaort, they have spa rooms, and i know people who have stayed there a few times.

Cant help with Samui or Phi Phi, have never been to samui, but from what I know it will depend which area you stay, theres quiter and more lively.

People who stay at Phi Phi seem to love it, just not sure how expensive things are as you dont have as much choice for eating etc as in Phuket.

Will enjoy, seeing where you decide, and cant wait to hear of your adventures again once there

Michelle

London
Level Contributor
461 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Going back to patong!!

What time of year are you thinking? During the wet season the East coast is often dry when the West is raining, and vice versa.

Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
36,927 posts
371 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Going back to patong!!

When the weather is good in Samui it is normally more risk of rain and rough seas in Phuket, and vice versa. Not aware of too many bathroom spas in Samui . . . some of the Gucci resorts may have.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,496 posts
226 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Going back to patong!!

I would stick to the one coast so if you're going back to Phuket then I would spend a few days at somewhere else like Phi Phi or Krabi but if you do decide to spend a few days in Samui then Central Chaweng is where you should stay if you like Patong.

Sydney, New South...
Level Contributor
368 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Going back to patong!!

I stayed at Millenium cabana room there was a spa bath in the room, excellent location terrible service :(

6. Re: Going back to patong!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 November 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Patong
Recent Conversations