We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

My Phuket Trip, Mr Chai and SRC Travel

My Phuket Trip, Mr Chai and SRC Travel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 16 December 2013, 13:35
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
416 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: My Phuket Trip, Mr Chai and SRC Travel

You are the 2nd post from Singapore I have read in 5 mins extolling the virtues of Mr Chai and "Whatsapp" ing him.. (Whatever that means).. He must be good..

Phuket, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Kata Beach
Level Contributor
5,676 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: My Phuket Trip, Mr Chai and SRC Travel

Yes, Mr. Chai seems to only accept people with 1 post on TA who have whatsapped him. Sorry, should be without posts on TA, since they only write him up after their trip with him.

Gold Coast...
Level Contributor
750 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: My Phuket Trip, Mr Chai and SRC Travel

Sounds like a pretty boring holiday just driving around with Mr Chai, lol.

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
354 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: My Phuket Trip, Mr Chai and SRC Travel

Thanks for the info. This has reinforced our decision to book with him . Glad you had a happy holiday !

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: My Phuket Trip, Mr Chai and SRC Travel

Frantically doing some last minute research about Phuket, I came across Mr. Chai from a youtube video about Phuket and that was the best decision ever. My mate called him up and we were able to negotiate a decent deal for 5 of us which included airport pick up and taking us around Phuket for 2 days.

Not having done much research on our own, Mr Chai made some suggestions to our itinerary. Within 48 hours, we were able to play some golf football, go-karting, elephant trekking, visit the tiger kingdom, play water sports along patong beach, take the ATV up to visit the big buddha. It was brilliant and was planned so well that we made full use of the 2 full days we were there.

A trip to Phuket can never be complete without some decent Thai food. Mr Chai made some suggestions of the best street food and restaurants for us to try. The restaurant called Baan Rim Pa is a must.

If you are looking for a private driver around the city, choosing Mr Chai is a no brainer, his bubbly character will make the rides around the city enjoyable too.

Phuket, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Kata Beach
Level Contributor
5,676 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: My Phuket Trip, Mr Chai and SRC Travel

You forgot to mention you whatsapped him.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
5,140 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: My Phuket Trip, Mr Chai and SRC Travel

Great info,Thanks

Cheers Mac

kassel
Level Contributor
34 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: My Phuket Trip, Mr Chai and SRC Travel

we booked him via email this week . friendly quick and safe service and good price.

evelyn

Singapore, null...
Level Contributor
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: My Phuket Trip, Mr Chai and SRC Travel

Just returned from my enjoyable family trip at Phuket..And enaged Mr Chai's service for Airport transfer -to and Fro +City Tour + Island Hopping (James Bond Island. Mr Chai sent anothe driver from His team -Mr Su and another driver ( Airport transfer from Hotel). Service was good..and price was reasonable

Singapore, null...
Level Contributor
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: My Phuket Trip, Mr Chai and SRC Travel

oops..Not sure whether we are talking abt the same Mr Chai...Bu i am redering to following

Inter call +66884484592

yok_ktb@hotmail.com

www.driverinphuket.com

http://bestdriverphuket.wordpress.com/

Get answers to your questions about Patong
Recent Conversations