We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

what to wear

england
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Topic
what to wear

hi staying at the melin beach resort for Christmas new year does anyone know what they wear for new year in the hotel thanks jane

Level Contributor
136 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: what to wear

They wear clothes that's for sure :P

Hope someone can tell ya cause that's all it can come up with hehe

Luke

Edited: 12 December 2013, 09:48
2. Re: what to wear

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 12 December 2013, 12:35
Edited: 12 December 2013, 12:35
england
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: what to wear

funny funny luke

england
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: what to wear

if you cant reply without being stupid please don't answer thank you jane

Level Contributor
136 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: what to wear

Something made out of cloth silk or any other of those types of materials

If u can't take a joke I suggest posting elsewhere

Luke

Level Contributor
136 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: what to wear

Have u also tried doing some of ur own research

For example email the hotel or check there website

See so many people come here for free help and not bother taking a second of there time to help themselves

Luke

england
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: what to wear

and so many other people write such stupid things, and this is what a post is for to get proper answers jane

Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Thailand
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: what to wear

The answer I think you need is 'nice but cool , comfortable'

A little black dress ( never go anywhere without one :) ) or any color really, will fit easily in your baggage and that is ideal , for gentlemen cotton slacks ( in the tropics tan as opposed to black does well ) with either a smart yet casual cotton shirt ( white or pale blue would be fine ) , polo shirt or even a nice smart T-shirt will be fine.

Just think warm tropical nights in style and you won't go wrong :) Hope that's what you needed

I would pressume it would be set up around the pool area , it would certainly 'not' be formal wear at all ( though some do go all the way )

Edited: 12 December 2013, 18:34
Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
36,701 posts
349 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: what to wear

HI

I'm not a dress type woman, so I tend to wear a nice singlet and 3/4 pants and flip flops / thongs. Mr Mitch wears one of his favourite check shirts and 3/4 pants and sandals.

Casual is the order of the day!!

You will probably find something to buy when you get there, so don't overly worry about it.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
5,055 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: what to wear

I usually wear tank top, shorts & thongs (flip flops) but this tear I might try the light short sleeve shirts like Mr Mitch.

Cheers Mac