We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for a Hotel for early August in Phuket for Honeymoon

Ottawa
Level Contributor
24 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for a Hotel for early August in Phuket for Honeymoon

Hi guys looking for a nice hotel in Phuket. Not sure where to stay exactly because I have never been. Was advised that either Patong area or Karon Beach are where I should take a look.

My budget would be anywhere from $60-$100 per night as we are doing other cities for the other 2 weeks, Anyone have any recommendations? Any help would be great!

We are 30 and 28 years old and nightlife would be important as well.

Thanks,

Chris

Dublin, Ireland
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for a Hotel for early August in Phuket for Honeymoon

Hi there,

Phuket is good choice for honeymoon. There are plenty of place to stay in

Karon http://www.moevenpick-hotels.com

Patong www.hideaway.avistahotelsandresorts.com

both are nice and good service.

For sightseeing around phuket, you might take a look some city tour website there are loads of agents, I also recommendation 'patongtour " there staffs member are very nice and helpful , so on there agent provides phi phi trip , city tour and you can combine all what you want !!

Enjoy a coming holiday

Geelong, Australia
Level Contributor
1,957 posts
177 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for a Hotel for early August in Phuket for Honeymoon

I suppose you know that it is rainy season in August so you may get a bit of rain but it will still be hot and you will get good value for money as hotels are cheaper at that time....and as it's your honeymoon I'm sure you will find things to do even if the weather is not perfect.

3. Re: Looking for a Hotel for early August in Phuket for Honeymoon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 January 2015, 06:19