We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Number 6 "Up the hill" directions please?

Canberra, Australia
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Topic
Number 6 "Up the hill" directions please?

I've been googling and searching for the street address of No 6 up the hill to no avail. Is it walking distance from the Novotel on the hill?

We'd like to go tonight if someone's around with the knowledge. :)

South Australia...
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Ko Lanta
Level Contributor
8,900 posts
416 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Number 6 "Up the hill" directions please?

Melissa if you just walk to the original Number 6 on Rat-u-Thit Road they have a free tuk tuk to take you up there and back. It is just a little bit north of Bangla Rd. If your staying at Novotel Vintage Park come out onto the road, cross over & go left, its only a couple of minutes walk. I would not attempt to walk up the hill to the other Number 6 lol.

Cathy

South Australia...
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Ko Lanta
Level Contributor
8,900 posts
416 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Number 6 "Up the hill" directions please?

Opps ok your at the other Novotel, come down to the intersection and go left, this is Prabaramee Road keep walking until you see the steep road on your left (69 Soi Prabaramee 3) and up you go haha.

Cathy

Edited: 24 January 2014, 10:50
Canberra, Australia
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Number 6 "Up the hill" directions please?

Thanks Cathy! We walked on the beach tonight and ate at some place with tables on the beach. Was yummy. Number 6 tomorrow!!

Cheers!

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
53 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Number 6 "Up the hill" directions please?

I was actually going to post a question about No 6 as I see a line out the door for this place everytime I walk by. Wat is so good about it? Wat do they serve? What should I order? And what is the difference between the 2??

Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
36,391 posts
349 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Number 6 "Up the hill" directions please?

Wat is so good about it?

A] They serve good tasty cheap food

Wat do they serve?

A] Toursit thai style food that is not too dumbed down for tourists

What should I order?

A] What ever appeals, there is so much and everyone wil have a particular favorite - reserach thai dishes

And what is the difference between the 2??

A] one it on the main road, one is up a hill!

Surfers Paradise...
Level Contributor
34 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Number 6 "Up the hill" directions please?

We went on our last visit, and it was brilliant. Celebrated our sons 19th birthday there also. Going back in July this year, and will be going 'up the hill' for sure. Get their free ride up the hill for wonderful views and fresh air. Everything we tried (there were eight of us) was lovely. Enjoy.

1 post
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Number 6 "Up the hill" directions please?

Our favourite restaurant with out fail we visit a number of times prices right good is always awesome and service is fab. Up the hill is where u want to be. Number 6 for breakfast lunch and tea haha!

Canberra, Australia
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Number 6 "Up the hill" directions please?

We had lunch at No 6 yesterday just before the crowds hit. Family enjoyed it and the price was great. Miss 14 is proud to have eaten 15 satay sticks!!! My chilli chicken was nice but I preferred my meal at No 9.

But you can't go past scrambled eggs on toast for 60B as my husband and number 2 daughter had and pronounced delicious. :)

9. Re: Number 6 "Up the hill" directions please?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 January 2015, 06:18