We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Patong Resort Hotel.

Which Patong hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
103 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Patong Resort Hotel.

Hey guys going to be arriving in phuket in 2 weeks and staying in the patong resort hotel.. just wondering about other peoles experiences at PRH, we have a delux superior room booked.

London, United...
Level Contributor
13,529 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Patong Resort Hotel.

Have you read the reviews on TA

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g297930-d6787…

Edited: 16 February 2014, 08:27
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
103 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Patong Resort Hotel.

Yeah read the reviews, pretty generic answers.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
181 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Patong Resort Hotel.

I looked at some of the nearly (500 )reviews for your hotel some good ,some bad.Some hotels and resorts in Asia are not the same standard as Australian Resorts ,we had to escape from one (resort )in the Philippines.One more thing keep away from the Time share scammers.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
103 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Patong Resort Hotel.

Yeah, I had a look at most of the reviews. I think the most negetive reviews are from people who expect the same level as in an australian hotel. We were in phuket in march last year and stayed at graceland and loved the resort, yet i have read really bad reviews about it which were completely oppisite of our stay there. I suppose we wont really find out untill we get there for ourselves.

gold coast
Level Contributor
31 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Patong Resort Hotel.

We have stayed at this resort for the past 4 years.Staying in the main building. The staff and management are very friendly. Close to all the action Enjoy yr holiday we are not going this yearsay hello to Patong Evelyn

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
103 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Patong Resort Hotel.

We'll look out for her. Cheers

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
3,084 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Patong Resort Hotel.

Yes...I'm with Evelyn on this one....We stayed there twice and it is in a great location....It is a clean comfy hotel with a pretty good breakfast....

My only gripe is the pools....2 x large pools which are rectangular and have no ambience,boringly squarish like an olympic pool.....

The views from the upper rooms are great,especially around dusk.....

Anyway,as I said stayed here twice and will stay elsewhere next time just for a change.....

8. Re: Patong Resort Hotel.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 February 2015, 07:18