We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Why are room rates not displayed on booking sites- Nov 2014

Which Patong hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
melbourne
Level Contributor
37 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Why are room rates not displayed on booking sites- Nov 2014

Hi,

Can anyone help with this problem. We are just about to book flights for November and we know that prices fore accommodation sky rocket from the 1st but it seems sawadee ( who we usually go through to book accommodation ) and other sites are not showing room rates- frustrating!!!!

Gold Coast
Level Contributor
5,542 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Why are room rates not displayed on booking sites- Nov 2014

I've just done a dummy booking for November and the prices are shown.

South Australia...
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Ko Lanta
Level Contributor
8,876 posts
417 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Why are room rates not displayed on booking sites- Nov 2014

Same, prices are showing for me as well

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Why are room rates not displayed on booking sites- Nov 2014

Me too.

4. Re: Why are room rates not displayed on booking sites- Nov 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 24 February 2014, 11:05
Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Thailand
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Why are room rates not displayed on booking sites- Nov 2014

When I looked some have rates some don't, so that is no doubt that those places haven't quite decided yet, many look at their occupancy etc over this high season to guage rates for next high season

Chrella - what do you mean by that ? I did 3 bookings for last week for my staff going various places around the country and all was fine with everything fine and ok, I think you are talking about 1 person whao had some problem retrieving their voucher for a while.

Edited: 24 February 2014, 08:03
melbourne
Level Contributor
37 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Why are room rates not displayed on booking sites- Nov 2014

Hi and thanks for your replies. I'm trying to book at thara patong and golden beach Krabi for November. It shows prices up until October 31st and then blank for November in the sawadee website. my guess is too that they haven't decided to price the rooms yet for high season. I'll keep trying!!! We love sawadee never had a problem and always save us $$$$. This will be our 6th year in row. Eeeek can't wait to get back to Los!!!

7. Re: Why are room rates not displayed on booking sites- Nov 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 February 2015, 06:18