We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Kee

Which Patong hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Paraparaumu
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
The Kee

Hi All,

Has anyone stayed at "the Key Spa & Resort"??

Level Contributor
57 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: The Kee

I did! I enjoyed it.... Bar stuff lovely. Right near Bangla Road so if partying is your scene it's the best spot.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
14 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Kee

I stayed there last year, loved every thing about it! Bar staff, rooms, location and every Wednesday night the managers put on free cocktails and food for the guests.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
108 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The Kee

What time does the pool and pool bar close? I have been told its the party hotel but everything closes at 6 or 7??

Melbourne
Level Contributor
917 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The Kee

Its normal for pool areas to close around that time in thailand,

Its close to the nightlife and has a lot of guests staying for that reason , that has more to do with it.

Geelong, Australia
Level Contributor
49 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: The Kee

We stayed at the Kee in november last year and going back there again in october this year. I LOVE this hotel, its close to everything. Yes the pool closes at 7 i think but it doesnt matter as you are usually out and about at that time getting dinner and stuff. i recommend happy hour at the pool bar thou.

6. Re: The Kee

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 08:16
Get answers to your questions about Patong