We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

yorkshire hotel

East Kilbride...
Level Contributor
103 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
yorkshire hotel

Greetings fae scotland.....just booked into this hotel for 4 nights 30th oct-4th nov 2014.........any thoughts......good bad or indifferent.......how much is a beer in phuket?,,......cannae wait till a go!,,,,,

Gold Coast
Level Contributor
5,922 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: yorkshire hotel

Have never stayed there but have had a look around. It depends on which room you book.

Some of the more expensive ones are excellent. Meals are OK and the location is good.

You can get a pint for 99 baht at happy hour, which can be from 11am until 5pm.

East Kilbride...
Level Contributor
103 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: yorkshire hotel

cheers

newcastle upon tyne
Level Contributor
11,105 posts
151 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: yorkshire hotel

When booking a hotel, I normally look at the reviews on 3 sites, Trip Advisor, booking.com & Agoda, to get a good idea of what the place is like.

Phuket
Destination Expert
for Patong
Level Contributor
3,815 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: yorkshire hotel

Yorkshire is very close to the action, I stayed once in a small room, was OK. Be aware of their price structure of +tax, + service.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
921 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: yorkshire hotel

Only complaint ive heard is the cheapest rooms are very small , not so bad if you are by yourself , but tiny if you are a couple.

Stones throw from the nightlife

Sydney, New South...
Level Contributor
368 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: yorkshire hotel

I stayed in the new deluxe room, last year, the swimming pool is good, their gym is great. Our room was on the back street and we could hear the music from a nightclub just behind the hotel. But staying this close to the action noise is expected.

Our room was spacious. Their English breakfast was good too :)

Yes they do charge tax and service tax (tip) on top of all fees.

Kata / Karon Phuket
Level Contributor
86 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: yorkshire hotel

Hi,

I stayed there a few years back, have a nice Pool and Gym, and the Steak was very good and food in general nice. The location is extremely good and in fact probably can not get much better. Just a 5-10 min walk to beach and the night life is literally a stroll away. Junceylon Shopping Mall is just around the corner as well. We stayed in one of the bigger rooms and it was fine.

Regards,

Phil Hubbard

GM/Owner Villareal Heights KaTa Phuket

East Kilbride...
Level Contributor
103 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: yorkshire hotel

thanks for the info guys.......i am really looking forward to this trip.......and your generally positive feedback gives me good vibes....thank you!

9. Re: yorkshire hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 July 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Patong
Recent Conversations