We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel confusion

Dubai, United Arab...
4 posts
Save Topic
Hotel confusion

Hello guys,

Finally, we have shortlisted 3 hotels from our list of 10 hotels for the month of August for 3 rooms for 3 induviduals. I would appreciate your inputs.

1) Yorkshire Hotel

2) C & N Hotel

3) P.S. Hotel

Our criteria are:

a) Neat and Clean Hotel

b) near to Bangla Road & Nightlife area

c) within Bht1500/day

d) Snooker tables

e) No Pools & Gym

As Yorkshire has pools, we may drop them. So the remaining is only 2 hotels, I am sure both will not have Snooker table. Any suggestions or similar hotels with our criteria.

Edited: 05 July 2014, 09:25
Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Patong
Level Contributor
4,384 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel confusion

Not sure I totally understand your post smartguy. You dont want a pool at the hotel? hmm can not understand why if so, its hot and humid and a pool is a good thing.

I only no the Location of C&N which is very close to Bangla, like 20m

Level Contributor
869 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel confusion

If you're looking at C&N, make sure you book at C&N HOTEL. There's also S&N Resort & Spa which is further away from Bangla.

Dubai, United Arab...
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel confusion

Thanks for the replies.

Yes, I know there is a C&N Hotel and C&N Resort. We want to stay within 10 min walking distance to Bangla road, so definitely our choice is C&N Hotel.

We like to venture out on as many beaches as possible on day trips. If we have pool at the hotel, we worry that we may become lazy to go out and stick to hotel pools.

Kata / Karon Phuket
Level Contributor
86 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel confusion

C&N Hotel looks much the better place for the rooms look a lot nicer and location is good.

Phil Hubbard

GM/Owner Villareal Heights Kata Phuket

Tehran, Iran
Level Contributor
62 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel confusion

Hi jPhill,

I am going to book 2 suite room in C&N, (As hotel said it is in back side of the hotel) is it enough far from noise of the nightlife?

Is it totally clean and comfortable hotel?

Please reply ASAP.

London, United...
Level Contributor
14,357 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel confusion

Why dont you read the reviews ??

Level Contributor
768 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel confusion

Looks good to me wish I knew about this last trip to phuket. No pool is it a big deal? Cash only. Not to me anyway good find

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
13 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotel confusion

Heminways silk hotel we have stopped there twice

9. Re: Hotel confusion

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 October 2015, 04:15
Get answers to your questions about Patong