We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Urgent: Travelling with Toddler

Which Patong hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Urgent: Travelling with Toddler

Hi I am travelling with a toddler to phuket and staying at patong on this coming Wednesday. Hasn't plan and need some advise.

A) suggestions on where to shop

B) suggestions on where to eat (more children friendly places)

C) I remembered vaguely when I went phuket many years back, wacoal is common/popular. Any idea if it's still so n where to get them?

Thanks!!!!

Aussie
Level Contributor
1,523 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Urgent: Travelling with Toddler

depends what you want to buy....try big c in junceylon....some good restaurants in Soi Post Office..I have been taking my youngest since he was 1 and never had a problem

fisholand
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Urgent: Travelling with Toddler

Where are you staying?

fisholand
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Urgent: Travelling with Toddler

Which hotel? Just came back from Holiday Inn last month with 2 kids aged 8 and 4. Had a wonderful time.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
133 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Urgent: Travelling with Toddler

Just returned last night from Patong and was travelling with my 18 months old son and my brothers 6 months old daughter. Heaps of places to choose from. Jungceylon mall is a good place for kids as they have few options.. Mostly all the local places we visited were kids friendly and the staff mostly comes to play with kids and keep them engaged.

5. Re: Urgent: Travelling with Toddler

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 July 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Patong