We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Vijitt resort and spa, Phuket

Which Rawai hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
cheltenham
Level Contributor
16 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
The Vijitt resort and spa, Phuket

Who has been to this resort? I have read the reviews and the resort itself looks great but no-one mentions the surrounding area. Are there bars, restaurants and markets within walking distance? My husband and I are looking to book for 5 days at beginning of feb. Any suggestions for other resorts to stay at in a better area would be welcomed. thanks in advance, beccy.

Phuket, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Kata Beach
Level Contributor
5,366 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Vijitt resort and spa, Phuket

Nothing much in the direct vicinity, except 2 markets (one Monday-Thirsday, one Wednesday-Sunday). Bars etc. are at Rawai Beach, too far to walk from Vijit. There is a breakfast place close by, but that is about it.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
109 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: The Vijitt resort and spa, Phuket

Hi Reeby,

I looked at this resort but decided it was a bit far out. Have booked Indigo Pearl on Nai Yang beach instead (pool villa), it has plenty of places to eat and drink just across the road but is still far enough away from Patong to be peaceful

Have fun

cheltenham
Level Contributor
16 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The Vijitt resort and spa, Phuket

cheers guys, nai yang beach area looks perfect. x

Southport, Australia
Level Contributor
1,407 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The Vijitt resort and spa, Phuket

I am checking into Vijitt on Wednesday. I am not worried about the location as they have a bus that takes you into Patong and other places.

5. Re: The Vijitt resort and spa, Phuket

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2012, 01:19