We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bon Island Villa

Sutton, Surrey
Level Contributor
49 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Bon Island Villa

Hi, my husband and I are staying at the Bon Island Villa - Phuket Coconut paradise Villas for 2 weeks at beginning of Feb 2013 and wondered if anyone has any reviews they would like to share. Also looking at going to Bon Island Restaurant so reviews on this also would be great.

What restaurants, cafes, beaches are close around and if any elephat trekking available would also be great to hear about

Jude, Pete

Cape Panwa, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Krabi Town, Cape Panwa, Rawai
Level Contributor
3,059 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bon Island Villa

Hi,

I have been to Bon Island Restaurant many times its beautiful and you will be well looked after by Dawn the food is superb and it is well worth the visit my favourite paradise island in Phuket see this link for some photos

www.photobox.co.uk/my/album…

Bon Island Villa see this link photos 1-20 includes some more of Bon Island as well.

www.photobox.co.uk/slideshow…

From this villa it is better to have car hire or rent a bike or you my be dependant on taxis. Best beaches Nai Harn 5 minutes also Yanui Beach 5 minutes. Restaurants all are good I like the Recycle, Coconut Bar bistro, Nikitas.

The best Elephant Trekking is Kok Chang

http://www.kokchangsafari.com/

They will come and transfer you there.

Bon Island Villa is fantastic and you will be well looked after by Sue.

Edited: 20 August 2012, 21:58
2. Re: Bon Island Villa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2013, 07:15
Get answers to your questions about Rawai
Recent Conversations