We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunshine Corner Villa - Rawai

Which Rawai hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sutton, Surrey
Level Contributor
49 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Sunshine Corner Villa - Rawai

Hi There,

Myself and my husband are returning for the 3rd time back to Thailand after visiting relatives in Australia in February and wondered whether anyone has stayed at Sunshine Corner Villa in Rawai before? I was wondering what amenities the villa has, is there a washing machine (not that it's an issue) as plenty of places where this task can be done.

Can anyone give me an insight of what the place is like as stayed at Coconut Paradise Villas last year which was absolutely amazing.

Looking forward to any replies. Thanks

Jude

Phuket, Thailand
Level Contributor
8 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunshine Corner Villa - Rawai

hope this may help guys, don't know the place in question but my wife and I are staying at "rawai beach resort" is really just rooms & pool very clean and it's on the beach road at rawai. very handy, we found it by walking around 2 years ago. is on trip adviser worth a look. regards john

Edited: 05 June 2014, 02:37
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,122 posts
441 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunshine Corner Villa - Rawai

Haven't stayed there ... but the amentities (including a washer) and reviews are listed here: tripadvisor.ca/…amenities

and tripadvisor.com.au/…reviews

Edited: 05 June 2014, 04:49
3. Re: Sunshine Corner Villa - Rawai

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 June 2015, 07:17