We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any feedback about Vanilla Villa (Unit 7)‏

Which Rawai hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cairo, Egypt
8 posts
Save Topic
Any feedback about Vanilla Villa (Unit 7)‏

Hello Everyone,

I plan on spending 6 nights of my honeymoon in Vanilla Villa (Unit 7)‏ Rawai beach, the facilities and the photos look great but I am looking for some reviews, anybody's spent some time there?

Thanks

Cairo, Egypt
8 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Any feedback about Vanilla Villa (Unit 7)‏

Hello, anybody please?

Cape Panwa, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Krabi Town, Cape Panwa, Rawai
Level Contributor
3,057 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any feedback about Vanilla Villa (Unit 7)‏

Hi,

They are all beautiful villas inside but not really in walking distance of anything it might cost you quite a lot in taxi fares to go anywhere.

Cairo, Egypt
8 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Any feedback about Vanilla Villa (Unit 7)‏

Thanks a lot Jenson, I know that most of the tour agencies arrange pickup from hotel service, they could pick me up from the villa, couldn't they? Also they say that there are many national and international restaurants nearby so I guess It would be fine?

4. Re: Any feedback about Vanilla Villa (Unit 7)‏

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 May 2015, 05:22