We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheapest deal - indigo pearl

Which Thalang District hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Jaipur
Level Contributor
744 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Cheapest deal - indigo pearl

Hi all,

Can someone point where can i get the cheapest deal in indigo pearl ? I am basically looking to book a private pool pavillion, i have looked around a bit, but in case i hav missed, please point me .. thanks!

Jaipur
Level Contributor
744 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cheapest deal - indigo pearl

a gentle bump .. if anyone is aware please let me know ..

Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
36,214 posts
333 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cheapest deal - indigo pearl

You won't get a cheap deal on a private pool pavillion. It is an expensive room. One of the better deals is a pay up front at time of booking with the hotel directly.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
747 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cheapest deal - indigo pearl

Have stayed in the private pool pavilion and the cheapest I found when looking was Indigo Pearl web site.

Good luck

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
109 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Cheapest deal - indigo pearl

Hi Puneet,

I have booked this room for Nov and found Expedia to be the cheapest only by about 100 dollars over all from the resort itself, try agoda and booking.com as well. If you can beat the Indigo Pearl website prices send them an email and see if they will beat it that is what I did but still couldn't quite do better good luck, when are you going?

Jaipur
Level Contributor
744 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cheapest deal - indigo pearl

yeah i am also trying for late november .. i ll try to contact resort if they can beat the rates ... thanks!

Christchurch NZ
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Cheapest deal - indigo pearl

Hi all, how far from the Indigo pearl is the wild night life of Patong? My two sons want to know ))=

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
109 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Cheapest deal - indigo pearl

Hi Mereona,

It's about 40 mins by taxi

Level Contributor
7 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Cheapest deal - indigo pearl

I got a great deal of stay 10, pay 5 for the private pool pavilion, with breakfast, flights cost about $3000 for 2 & accommodation was about $2000 for 10 nights, as stated above, leaving 5th October :) so getting excited

Perth
Level Contributor
740 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Cheapest deal - indigo pearl

Try qantas or ready rooms for their free nights offer.

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
656 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Cheapest deal - indigo pearl

Here at the Minute, and Hotel offering and doing some cheap deals, to get the Punters in.

All this of course is a bit annoying if you paid the more expensive price and booked some time ago.

It might just be me, but so far thus Hotel whilst nice, is not comparing to all the others on this Month long Trip of ours.

Just on Second day, but already thinking for the Monies one could get a better Hotel, with more of a Thai feel.

Maybe it is just a bit commercial, and run towards get them in, and takes the Monies.

Not quite understanding why it rates so high on TA but each to there own I guess.