We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Do I need to tour to visit Khao Phra Taew National Park ?

Which Thalang District hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
99 posts
197 reviews
Save Topic
Do I need to tour to visit Khao Phra Taew National Park ?

Hi

Can anyone advise if I need tour agent to bring me to Khao Phra Taew National Park ? I would like to visit the waterfall, gibbon rehabilitation centre and also the cable jungle.

Can I just book a taxi and can I just get a taxi back from the National Park to Hat Kata ? I am staying at Hat Kata. How much would the cost be for taxi for return trip or one way ?

Is one day enough to cover all these 3-4 places ?

Thank you.

South Australia...
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Ko Lanta
Level Contributor
8,892 posts
415 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Do I need to tour to visit Khao Phra Taew National Park ?

Yes you could do this in one day, the easiest way would be to hire a private driver for the day and just go to where you want. He will wait for you etc.There are plenty of drivers recommended on this forum.

Cathy

Durban
Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Do I need to tour to visit Khao Phra Taew National Park ?

Second that. We have hired Mr Panya for a day trip and have included a trip to the national park in the programme. You will just pay a bit more for the day.

3. Re: Do I need to tour to visit Khao Phra Taew National Park ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 November 2012, 10:24