We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ATM and Forex near the Udon Thani bus station?

Colorado
Level Contributor
1,349 posts
340 reviews
Save Topic
ATM and Forex near the Udon Thani bus station?

Is there an ATM and Forex/ bank where we can exchange USD into TB

Nearby the Udon Thani bus station?

Thank you

Mentioned in this post
Udon Thani
Udon Thani
Udon Thani Province, Thailand
Prachuap Khiri...
Level Contributor
7,062 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ATM and Forex near the Udon Thani bus station?

there is an AEON ATM at branch office in the UD Town shopping mall. No thai transfer fee and best rate. If haven't heard of before, it's a Japanese finance company. Also all the major thai banks in Central Plaza on 3rd floor. there is an AEON atm there also, away from the banks, and my card got skimmed. no damage as my bank didn't approve their attempt to use, though did require me getting a new card.

ALWAYS use atm connected to an OPEN branch. safer and if card is eaten, can recover right away.

Colorado
Level Contributor
1,349 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ATM and Forex near the Udon Thani bus station?

thank you, would you know the business hours of the banks on Saturday?

Prachuap Khiri...
Level Contributor
7,062 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ATM and Forex near the Udon Thani bus station?

I think 10 AM till at least 8 PM, the AEON, the others in Central Plaza are about the same. No problem accessing funds in town, a very large small town.

4. Re: ATM and Forex near the Udon Thani bus station?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2014, 04:18
Get answers to your questions about Udon Thani