We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iberostar Phenicia at Christmas

Which Hammamet hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Castleford, United...
Level Contributor
929 posts
101 reviews
Save Topic
Iberostar Phenicia at Christmas

My husband, 3 year old son and I are booked into Iberostar Phenicia for a week at Christmas.

I have a few questions.

1- Has anyone been there at Christmas? If so, do they put any effort into Christmas? I know it is not a holiday that is celebrated there considering the religious makeup. What is the weather like during that time?

2- How is the resort for a 3 year old?

3- Any trip recommendations with a 3 year old?

Any comments would be appreciated. We have never been to Tunisia.

Thanks in advance.

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
3,627 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Iberostar Phenicia at Christmas

Hi, I havn't been right on xmas, but I know they do dress up and even dress the camels up as santa! they apparently put on an xtra special meal as well, and the entertainment will probably be xmas theamed.

The weather will be like our spring, your need a light cardi or jacket at night.

And the only thing you need to watch out for with your 3 yr old are the marble steps at the back going out to the pool, they can get quite slippery! Your 3yr old will probably like Cartherage land, in the medina area, its a mini theame park with a boat ride, pirate ship, and pet/zoo area, there isn't much else for children so take some toys with you to keep them entertained.

Castleford, United...
Level Contributor
929 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Iberostar Phenicia at Christmas

Bump.... any other comments?

Thanks!

3. Re: Iberostar Phenicia at Christmas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 January 2010, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Hammamet
Recent Conversations