We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

enfidha airport transfers

blackpool
Level Contributor
66 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
enfidha airport transfers

Can anyone tell me transfer time from enfidha airport to skanes, how much and best way i.e. taxi/bus etc?

Ta Ken

Ovington, United...
Level Contributor
98 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: enfidha airport transfers

Holiday Taxis quote around 50 mins and around £27 return per person on a shuttle transfer but if you look around on other websites like Travel Republic you may find cheaper.

Hope that helps.

Christine

cumbria
Level Contributor
3 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: enfidha airport transfers

Hi, I have booked a holiday in July, and have looked at a few t/f options. The cheapest I have found is 13.59 return on a shuttle with Resort Hopper. they quote t/time as 50mn. I am not sure of this as a taxi quotes the same time but the shuttle must take longer as other people will be on the bus to drop off??? I will watch with interest as people visit the airport, and what they actually do for transfer..

st.helens
Level Contributor
5 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: enfidha airport transfers

Once u arrive at airport, and collect your luggage there are 100's of taxi drivers begging for your custom, you can get a return taxi for a family of 5 for 30.00 GBP, and only pay on departure,ie when dropped back of at airport home, hope this helps.

London
Level Contributor
8,718 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: enfidha airport transfers

Have you actually managed to get a tax for that price from Enfidha michelle ? - not Monastir - I would say the online transfers are the best bet as mentioned previously.

Gosport, United...
Level Contributor
6,320 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: enfidha airport transfers

Confused. Monastir airport is at Skanes, and is right opposite the Tourist Zone. So why fly to an airport 40 miles away, and add unnecessary time and expense to your holiday?

st.helens
Level Contributor
5 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: enfidha airport transfers

We transfered from Enfidha to dar khayam hammamet oct, it cost £25.00 return for me and my husband.

London
Level Contributor
8,718 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: enfidha airport transfers

Probably flying to Enfidha because most charter flights switching to Enfidha for next summer.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
12,287 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: enfidha airport transfers

Your correct ,Star

as of now both TC and Thomson using Enfidha

I flew out of Monastir April 8th with Thomson

My return next month is to Enfidha with Thomson on a Thomas Cook plane !!

They appear to have a pact for the time being, sharing flights.

I am sure whatever the taxi problems are ,if any ,they will be sorted before the summer

Or it will be mayhem for Independant travelers

Edited: 13 April 2011, 10:18
Gosport, United...
Level Contributor
6,320 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: enfidha airport transfers

<<<Or it will be mayhem for Independant travelers>>>

Not for this one!

Tunis-Carthage or nothing.

Takes minutes to get through after hitting the tarmac, and off you go!

London
Level Contributor
8,718 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: enfidha airport transfers

I agree LancasterLad Tunis Carthage is my preferred aiport. Last month the plane touched down at exactly 8.55 - by 9.20 had cleared immigration, collected luggage and was in taxi on way to hotel.

Get answers to your questions about Hammamet
Recent Conversations