We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which rooms are the best -hotel or bungalows??

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
1,251 posts
70 reviews
Save Topic
Which rooms are the best -hotel or bungalows??

Looking at the Riu Palace .Does anyone know the difference in the rooms? Which are best bungalow or hotel room?

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
3,731 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Which rooms are the best -hotel or bungalows??

sounds good, i look forward to reading your review :)

12. Re: Which rooms are the best -hotel or bungalows??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 18 January 2013, 23:05
13. Re: Which rooms are the best -hotel or bungalows??

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 18 January 2013, 23:05
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Which rooms are the best -hotel or bungalows??

Can anyone tell me about the layout of the bungalow rooms? We are a family of 2 adults and 2 children and I am looking for accommodation which has separate bedrooms, wether that is a bedroom for the adults and the kids on the sofa in the lounge or two rooms I don't mind.

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
1,251 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Which rooms are the best -hotel or bungalows??

We looked round one of the bungalows and as far as I know they only have one bedroom - don't think they have a sofa bed either.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
3,731 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Which rooms are the best -hotel or bungalows??

the bungalow we had was one huge room with a king size bed, no sofa bed either, just a couple of comfy chairs round a coffee table, maybe they do family bungalows ??

just realised the first bungalow we had (not nice, we moved to the new bungalows nxt day) had a double bed in one room and a curtain seperated a smaller room with 2 sofa beds in. The room was very basic, overlooked the carpark at the front of the hotel and was not 4/5 star in anyway, very basic. if you want a bungalow room you should ask for one overlooking the pools or seaview as these are the modern ones, now these were lovely, but as stated i dont know if they do family bungalows in this area.......

Edited: 20 January 2013, 17:31
Yorkshire
Level Contributor
1,251 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Which rooms are the best -hotel or bungalows??

Our room in the hotel was big but our friends was bigger.They paid for a sea view and got a much bigger room with sofa beds in the sitting area. We looked round a bungalow but we much preferred the room. The people who showed us round their bungalow said the air con wasn't very good in theirs and we had more space in our room than they had .The hotel was much newer than the bungalows as they were already there when they built the hotel but its a matter of personal choice. I personally wouldn't want to pay extra for a bungalow as we thought the hotel rooms were better.

18. Re: Which rooms are the best -hotel or bungalows??

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 January 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Hammamet
Recent Conversations