We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Towels on the sunbeds

Milton Keynes
Level Contributor
157 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Towels on the sunbeds

My son is also my young carer. He wants to make sure I rest - bless him

He asked me if he could go to the poolside in the mornings to put towels on the sunbeds so we are sure to get one.

I said that most likely the towels woud get ...taken. How likely is this does anyone know?

Southampton, England
Level Contributor
3,847 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Towels on the sunbeds

Your hotel name would be of help ;o)

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
293 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Towels on the sunbeds

Lorraine is staying at the Dar Khayam Joe she did a post just for you last week..lol!

I've seen lots of people putting towels on sunbeds not something I like doing but if you tip the guy with the mattreses well and ask him to put two out for you early every day tell him your health reasons he will probably do it for you a tip goes a long way!

Mentioned in this post
Dar Khayam Hotel
Dar Khayam Hotel
2,120 Reviews
Hammamet, Tunisia
Milton Keynes
Level Contributor
157 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Towels on the sunbeds

Sorry Joe i'm a bit dimwitted with internet stuff. This is the most i've used any kind of chtline thing lol

Yep Imokay88 is right - about where i'll be staying.

n wales
Level Contributor
169 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Towels on the sunbeds

u can put towels out but the slide pool doesnt open till 10 and thats the quiter pool and there is always sunbeds free there anyway

5. Re: Towels on the sunbeds

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 05:43
Get answers to your questions about Hammamet
Recent Conversations