We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sentido phenicia -dress code

Which Hammamet hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
14 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
sentido phenicia -dress code

Hi going to the phenicia end of June until start of July. Just wondering about the dress code for men, I understand it says long trousers for dinner, and this has been asked in previous posts, but what would be acceptable for June and July? A lot have said they have worn jeans but surely it is too hot at this time?

Also does the dress code apply to females? I realize it is not as strict as people assume, but are females ok to wear shorts etc to dinner?

Any information is appreciated, first time visitors to Tunisia!!

Thanks , bec x.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Agadir
Level Contributor
2,182 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sentido phenicia -dress code

Bec

Knee lenghth shorts for males and females are fine at any meal times even at the Dragon a la Carte restaurant..

Females should refrain from going bra-less and wearing low cut (cleavage showing tops) tops. .

Under no circumanstancces swimwear!!!

As you are new to Tunisia, I am sure some regulars on this forum would chip in with some sound and useful advice as what to expect and how to make the most of your holiday

Cheers

Cas

Nottingham
Level Contributor
310 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: sentido phenicia -dress code

Hi

We just got back a week and half ago and lots of females wore smart hotpants/shorts for dinner myself included on the last nite and had no problems.

xx

Level Contributor
14 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: sentido phenicia -dress code

Brilliant thanks cas!

Yeah I have been scouring the forums for tips, think I have an idea what to expect, cannot wait to have a change from same old Spanish resorts!!

Thanks again,

Bec x.

Level Contributor
14 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: sentido phenicia -dress code

Thanks lexi :) can't wait to go!

Bec x.

Nottingham
Level Contributor
310 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: sentido phenicia -dress code

No probs youre gonna love it there x

6. Re: sentido phenicia -dress code

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 11:15
Get answers to your questions about Hammamet
Recent Conversations