We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Snack Bar at Sentido Phenicia

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
47 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Snack Bar at Sentido Phenicia

Please can someone advise ..Extremely fussy eater can you please advise roughly what will be available on the snack bars in the hotel. We are going on Wednesday Thx in advance By the way if there is anything you would like me to find out or observe please ask

Level Contributor
14 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Snack Bar at Sentido Phenicia

Returned yesterday didn't want to leave. Snacks are 3-6 at the breakfast area by the pools. Cold food, there was a huge tray of pizza, and cold meats/salad and cheese with breads to make sandwiches. And also loads of miniature desserts!

There is also a man who works non stop making crepes or pancakes which are fit!! We had one every day! Sugar and lemon or choc. There's also ice cream in a big freezer to help yourself.

I wouldn't worry about food there is so much to choose from all day u will never b hungry! Salads, fresh carved meat done in front of you, Cous Cous, pastas, rice as well as a pasta station at lunch and dinner and grilled fish and meat done on a hot plate.

Hope that helps!!

Bec. X x

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Agadir
Level Contributor
2,201 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Snack Bar at Sentido Phenicia

Bec

It is always great to hear from people who just came back. It does make this forum worthwhile. Thank you!!!

Cas

Level Contributor
14 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Snack Bar at Sentido Phenicia

Hi cas

I know I use trip advisor a lot so I thought it was about time I started contributing aswell!! Haha!

Bec x

4. Re: Snack Bar at Sentido Phenicia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 July 2013, 20:45
Get answers to your questions about Hammamet