We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

beach towels

Which Hammamet hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sheffield, United...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
beach towels

I am enquiring to find if you supply beach towels as we will be quest at your hotel at the end of august.

Many Thank

K.Lee

East Anglia
Level Contributor
1,614 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: beach towels

Hi ,

Which hotel is that ?

Stevie

Sheffield, United...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: beach towels

Les Oranges Hammamet

Milton Keynes
Level Contributor
157 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: beach towels

I don't know about that hotel but when I was at Dar Khayam they supplied what they call beach towels free from the reception. However, these were not really thich towels more like a thich linen material. Having said that my son used his more than a proper towel.

From what I heard most hotel's do this. We only took 2 towels anyway as we knew we wouldn't need them in the room.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Agadir
Level Contributor
2,182 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: beach towels

K.Lee

<<I am enquiring to find if YOU supply beach towels as we will be guest at YOUR hotel at the end of august.>>

You sound like if you asking the hotel direct!!!. I don't think Les Orangers Management would reply through this forum. However, I am sure our friend Joe who is a regular at Les Orangers would come up with the answer. So watch out for him!!

Bringing you own beach towels takes up room in your lugguage, and may cost you in terms of excessive luggauge allowance.

Most hotels supply beach towel, but usually for hire. But you may want consider doing what I normally do. Buy my own towel very cheaply (with a bit of haggling). At the end of my stay just leave it to the Chambermaid or the pool guy as tip. They would remember next time you visit!!

Cheers

Cas

Southampton, England
Level Contributor
3,818 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: beach towels

You will be supplied beach towels on arrival in your room, they are green. How you get them changed is still a mystery to me. I got our maid to change them for us. Do not put them to be washed, as they did not replace ours when that happened.

6. Re: beach towels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 July 2013, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Hammamet
Recent Conversations