We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cocktails

East Retford...
Level Contributor
10 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Cocktails

Hi all,

Going to Aziza beach all inclusive. Can you get cocktails?

glasgow
Level Contributor
478 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cocktails

dunno but i expect so , ive stayed in 3 other hotel and there was cocktails on offer

I really fancy this hotel when do u plan to go

Swindon UK
Level Contributor
91 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cocktails

we have just returned and there is a cocktail list, i think there were 3 on their. Only tried the Mojito which we did not repeat as it was not great. The blue cocktails seemed to be popular but did not try it. Really liked the welcome drink which my friend referred to as like Lemsip.

Hotel was nice, quiet and friendly, the International restaurant was wonderful, just keep an eye on your wine glass it is constantly full!!! Hic.

East Retford...
Level Contributor
10 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cocktails

Thanks for the reply. We're going on 6th jan

Level Contributor
74 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Cocktails

Yes but they are not cocktails as we know them. It's usually just a lot of spirits poured in a glass and topped up with either coke fresh orange etc

Birmingham
Level Contributor
1,365 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cocktails

We go three weeks today... yay! Christmas in Tunisia! So I'll let you know.

Marion

6. Re: Cocktails

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2013, 21:15
Get answers to your questions about Hammamet
Recent Conversations