We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tej Marhaba Sousse - Building Work

Manchester
Level Contributor
11 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Tej Marhaba Sousse - Building Work

I'd booked to go to Tej Marhaba on 1 May and have had an email from Thomas Cook to say there's building work going on which might be disruptive and they gave us the option to switch so we did, to Dar Khayam (glad we did for several reasons!). Just thought I'd let you know if you're going/thinking of going

Mentioned in this post
Tej Marhaba Hotel
Tej Marhaba Hotel
1,630 Reviews
Sousse, Tunisia
Exeter, United...
Level Contributor
254 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tej Marhaba Sousse - Building Work

Do you know what they're doing? We're not going until September so I would imagine they'd have finished by then, but just curious.

Antwerp, Belgium
Level Contributor
4,087 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tej Marhaba Sousse - Building Work

I have heard they are changing the water pipes to the rooms.

They have said me that they can most of the work on the 'inside' so they don't have to do drilling or banging.

They do it like in colums so (like room 101, 201, 301...) and when rooms are empty.

It would not disturb the other guests.

Exeter, United...
Level Contributor
254 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tej Marhaba Sousse - Building Work

Thanks for the quick response. Hopefully they will be finished before the main summer season.

4. Re: Tej Marhaba Sousse - Building Work

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 April 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Hammamet
Recent Conversations